Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Easle box calendar

I've been wanting to do one of these for ages but haven't had the chance. Feeling a bit fed up today and my mojo on the way out I decided I'd have a day doing something fun, just for me.
I can't remember where I got all the details for it, if/when I remember I will put it on. The papers are from the Clip Art Fairy.




I'm quite proud of it actually and feel really inspired again, good job really as mum and dad have now got booked to go back to England for a week so I need to get Eddie and Rose's advent calendar/boxes done, got until the end of March, should be ok even though we can't get small matchboxes here so will have to make my own, all 48 of them!! Wish me luck!!

Thanks for stopping by

Clare x

1 comment:

  1. wow this is fab clare.the shape is great and i love the pink colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete