Wednesday, October 13, 2010

There just arent enough hours in a day

Since the table top sales have gone into winter mode ie every weekend I don't seem to have enough time. Since my last post I have made my christmas cakes, and am 'feeding' them regularly - lucky them!



I've been making as many cards as I possibly can, the first is the poppy, I can't remember where I got the image from, coloured with my ever increasing copics.



The second and third are Kenny K images, I love these so much, they are just so fun to do.




Now from card making download, I just fell in love with the sweety shop:



I also got a lovely poinsettia card from there:



And last but not least I got some Christmas Forever Friends transfers and today I've been putting them onto some mugs:



My sister is expecting her second baby any time now, she was due last Friday so we're all on tenterhooks every time the phone rings. That also means mum and I are going to the UK in two weeks and as Vicky doesn't have any craft shops near her I've been shopping on the internet and yesterday I bought myself the Forever Friends CD rom, it should have been £49.99 and I got it for £29.99, what a bargain, how chuffed am I?
Don't know if I'm more excited about that or getting another nephew or niece?!

Hopefully will be back soon with some baby news, fingers crossed it won't be much longer!

Bye for now

Clare X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare How exciting about the imminent baby! Hope you have some good news for us soon!

    I love the look of your Christmas cakes...I wish I lived nearer you so I could come along to your table top sales - mind you I'd probably clean you out!

    Love the cards too - especially the poppy one, it's stunning. The image is gorgeous and I love your layout x

    ReplyDelete