Monday, September 20, 2010

Quick Post

Hi there, just a quick post for today as I seem to be so busy. I've made quite a lot of cards just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of them!
This is just one for my 'stock', made using capsule collection paper, nesties and little roses. I'm trying to get my stocks back up again as the table top sales start again this Sunday, at least it's cooled down a little now, can't be baking in 50+ degree heat!



Will make sure I take some pictures and get them put on ASAP.

Must just say tho, how lovely and helpful Mo at Mo's Digital Pencil Shop has been, I was having trouble ordering from her using PayPal form Turkey and even on a Sunday she helped me and hot me sorted.

Bye for now, thanks for stopping by

Clare X

1 comment:

  1. stunning card clare.so stylish and beautiful colour.i love the roses :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete